Okay, so I'm going to make you hang on just a little while longer. Couple things to know first:
1) The print version of Salted is only available for sale on Amazon. If you buy a print copy, you get the Kindle version free! Just add the Kindle version to your cart and it should show up as free. If you already bought a print copy and didn't download the Kindle, email Amazon. They'll help you get'r worked out because they want as many copies of Salted released to the world as possible. Trust me. Amazon and I go waaaay back.
2) For those of you who don't have a Kindle, or don't want to buy the print copy, you can buy at Smashwords. They offer various versions: epub (for iBooks, Nook, etc.), mobi (for Kindle), and/or a pdf that should be compatible with any PC, Mac, phone, or, well, you get the gist.
Okay, onto the super awesome giveaway!
The goal here is to spread the good word, people. I need all the help I can get to make everyone realize there is this book some crazy guy you know wrote. Also, that they should buy and then spread the word to their friends too. Oh, and leave me reviews when they've finished. ;)
So here are the ways for you to enter:
1. Anytime you share the good word (and preferably the sales link to Amazon) on Facebook and/or Twitter, make sure you link my name in it somewhere so I know to add you into the drawing. Facebook makes that pretty easy. Just start typing my name and it should help you out. If you're on Twitter, I'm @aarongalvin5. Both sites send me notifications so I'll be able to keep track. For each share you give, you earn +1 entry.
2. Sign up for my newsletter that's located just beneath the picture of me, (scroll up and look to the right). I promise not to send you spammy-spam-spam. Ask anyone who already signed up. I haven't sent a single thing yet. (I will soon. Promise). Those of you who are signed up, you're ahead of the game. You get +1 entry.
3. Write a comment below, send me a private message through Facebook, or via my contact form. I wanna know any questions you have about writing, publishing, acting, or indie filmmaking you'd like me to answer. Also, let me know things you'd like to see me post about in the future. I LOVE hearing from you. Seriously. You keep me motivated! :)
I'll announce the lucky winner Thursday night through a video post! I plan on doing this old school: a bunch of names in a big, clear bowl that Karen will most likely frown upon my using for said contest. I wanna see that bowl overflowing, people! Make me upgrade to something bigger!
You wanna know how many sales it takes to bust into Amazon Bestseller lists? Help me get there, and I'll blog about it with accompanying screenshots. ;)
Okay, that's all for now. Spread the word. Aaron Galvin wrote a book. A fantastic one. Go. Buy it. Now. Get crazy with it. Here's the link to make it even easier for you to share: http://amzn.com/1497588073
4/21/2014 11:05:58 pm
Yay!!! Finally here....I just bought 4 print copies (w/my free e-book versions - THANKS!!) on Amazon! Can't wait to read it!!! :O) Congrats!
4/21/2014 11:17:30 pm
4/22/2014 05:23:41 am
Wow ! So proud of you Aaron : )
Leave a Reply.
Author. Actor. Rascal.